The RCIT has published the third issue of Revolutionary Communism in June 2012. It contains the following articles:
* Greece: For a Workers‘ Government! Critical electoral support for SYRIZA and KKE! Workers: Organize and prepare yourselves for the struggle for power! (Michael Pröbsting)
* Greece: After SYRIZA’s victory in the elections on 6th May: The question of a Workers Government and the revolutionary way forward (Michael Pröbsting)
* Action Programme for Pakistan: Our goal – socialism, our way – the revolution, our instrument – the revolutionary party! (Revolutionary Workers Organisation, Pakistan)
* Report from Pakistan: Murderous attack on Sindhi rally in Karachi. For a socialist programm against national oppression! (Shujat Liaqat)
* For a free and socialist Azawad! Our attitude to the freedom struggle of the Tuareg people in Mali (Johannes Wiener)
* France: Attack in Toulouse. What was behind it and what will happen now? (Nina Gunić)
* Chinese Workers and Peasants Confront Chinese Imperialism: For the Socialist Revolution! (Communist Workers‘ Group of Aotearoa/New Zealand)
* Zimbabwe: Forward to a Civil Service General Strike! (Leaflet from the Revolutionary Workers Group (RWG) Zimbabwe)
* Where is the „League for the Fifth International“ drifting? A Letter from the RCIT to the LFI comrades (Michael Pröbsting and Shujat Liaqat)
* RCIT: What do we stand for
The journal has 48 pages (A4 format).
Price: 5 Euro / 7 US-Dollar / 4,5 UK Pound
If you want to receive the journal Revolutionary Communism by post you can contact us via our website www.thecommunists.net or send us an e-mail to email@example.com
or buy it directly via paypal.