Revolutionary Communist International Tendency (RCIT), 31.12.2015, www.thecommunists.net
Dear comrades, brother and sisters!
The Revolutionary Communist International Tendency (RCIT) sends greetings to all fighters for the liberation of the working class and the oppressed! We welcome the courageous struggle of our brothers and sisters fighting against the ruling classes all over the world:
* The Syrian liberation fighters struggling against Assad, the Great Powers and Daesh;
* The young students in Egypt resisting against the bloody military dictatorship of General al-Sisi;
* The workers and poor in Yemen defending their country against the arch-reactionary Saudi-led forces;
* The Palestinian youth who cannot be stopped in their resistance, despite the murderous efforts of the Zionist regime;
* The workers and youth in Argentina and Brazil fighting against the right-wing counterrevolution;
* The Greek workers and youth who are continuing the struggle against the Third Memorandum imposed by the EU-Troika, despite the betrayal of SYRIZA;
* The migrants and progressive European workers and youth who support the refugees arriving in Europe, despite the increasing repression of the imperialist state and the rising wave racism of semi-fascist forces;
* The Indian workers who launched the largest general strike in the history of humanity on 2 September 2015 with 150 million participating, and the poor women of India who are fighting against the reactionary culture of rape and violence;
* The Chinese workers who doubled the reported number of strikes and protests every year since 2011;
* And the courageous black workers and youth fighting against racism and state violence in the US.
The past year has seen a number of heroic class battles against the imperialist Great Powers and their puppet regimes in the South, as well as against the big capitalists and their lackeys in the state apparatus. The year that is coming to a close has witnessed the opening of a new political phase of counterrevolutionary offensives by the bourgeoisie. This has been particularly visible in Latin America with the advance of the reactionary right-wing forces in Argentina, Venezuela and Brazil, the increasing militarization and state of emergency regimes in the EU, and the conspiracy of the Great Powers against the Syrian Revolution.
As this new phase has begun in the broader context of the historic revolutionary period of capitalist decay which opened in 2008, we will unavoidably see the acceleration of the contradictions between the capitalists and the working class, between the imperialist Great Powers (the US, EU, Japan, China and Russia), and between the imperialists and the oppressed peoples of the world. In short, in the coming year, the accelerating contradictions of capitalism will provoke massive class battles, revolutions, counterrevolutions and wars.
Unfortunately, the working class and the oppressed are inadequately prepared for these challenges as they are led by treacherous reformist and populist forces. However, this is no reason for despair but rather additional motivation to assist the working class in the formation of an authentic revolutionary leadership, i.e., new revolutionary parties nationally and internationally.
The RCIT has therefore released an Open Letter to all revolutionary organizations and activists. (“At the Outset of a New Political Phase: For the Unity of Revolutionaries in the Struggle against Advancing Counterrevolution!”, http://www.thecommunists.net/rcit/open-letter-revolutionary-unity/)
This Open Letter summarizes the RCIT’s analysis of the present world situation, the position of revolutionaries in the most important class struggles today, and the crucial lessons for the upcoming battles.
We urge all comrades, brothers and sisters to study this document and to contact the RCIT so that we can jointly discuss steps towards closer collaboration in our mutual effort to build the most important instrument of the working class in its struggle for liberation: a new World Party of Socialist Revolution! Let us march forward!
Workers and Oppressed, Unite!
Forward in the founding of a new World Party of Socialist Revolution!
Forward in building the RCIT!
International Secretariat of the RCIT