The Revolutionary Communist International Tendency (RCIT) sends its May Day greetings to all fighters for the liberation of the working class and the oppressed people around the world. We call them to join us in our struggle to build new revolutionary parties and a new Workers International. Such a World Party of Socialist Revolution can only be born in the class battles against the capitalist monopolies and imperialist powers.
Participating in these struggles and movements, revolutionaries must fight against the official leaderships who consciously or unconsciously mislead the workers and oppressed – the treacherous labor bureaucrats, Social Democracy, Stalinists, petit-bourgeois Nationalists and Islamists.
Revolutionaries need to spread a program of struggle for working class power among the masses and its vanguard:
* Support the Revolution in Syria! Down with the Assad-Regime! For International Solidarity Brigades!
* Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen, and Libya: Down with the pro-imperialist Islamist regimes! Workers, Peasants and Poor, Prepare for the Second Revolution!
* Smash the imperialist Apartheid State Israel! Support the Palestinian Resistance – Forward to the Third Intifada!
* Down with imperialist aggression and wars! In Afghanistan, Mali, Somalia, Iran, North Korea: Defeat the imperialist NATO forces and their local allies! Defend those resisting the imperialist invaders! No political support for nationalist, Islamist or Stalinist forces!
* Support the independent trade unions and workers strikes in China! Equal Rights for all citizens, irrespective in which province they work and live! Down with the Stalinist-Capitalist Dictatorship! National Self-Determination for Tibet and East-Turkmenistan!
* East Asia: Down with the expansionist plans of US, Japanese and Chinese imperialism! In all possible conflicts between these Great Powers we say: The Main Enemy is at Home!
* Support the struggles of the workers and oppressed people like in Tamil Eelam (Sri Lanka) and Balochistan (Pakistan)!
* Russia: Down with the Putin regime! Defend the struggle for democratic rights without any political support for the bourgeois-liberal forces! Equal rights for Migrants! National Self-determination for the Caucasian people!
* South Africa: Support the militant miners and their struggle for trade unions which are independent of the treacherous ANC/CPSA government! South African troops – Out of the Central African Republic!
* Down with the reactionary Constitution in Zimbabwe imposed by the coalition government of ZANU-PF and MDC! For a revolutionary Constitutional Assembly based on Workers and Peasants Councils!
* Support the workers struggles in Latin America against wage cuts and mass lay-offs! No support for the bourgeois governments of Kirchner and Rousseff!
* Expropriate the multinational corporations from US, EU and China! Defend Argentina against British imperialism and kick Britain out of the Malvinas!
* Defend and extent the social and democratic gains in Venezuela, Ecuador and Bolivia! No political support for the Bolivarian popular front governments! But defend them against right-wing coup d’états and imperialist intervention!
* Europe: Down with the reactionary austerity policy! Cancel all Debts! Expropriate the Banks and Corporations! For General Strikes – nationally and European-wide – to defend Jobs, Wages and Savings!
* Support the workers and popular struggles in Greece, Cyprus and Bulgaria against the imperialist plundering! Exit the EU and fight for a Workers Government!
* Smash the imperialist EU by Socialist Revolution! For the United Socialist States of Europe!
* Workers, Black People and Migrants in the US: Fight for the Independence of the Trade Unions, the Black and Migrant Organizations from the capitalist Democratic Party!
* Oppressed of all countries: Fight against any form of discrimination of the rights of women, black people and all national minorities, migrants, the youth and Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender!
* Environment: Fight for a Workers Emergency Plan to save the planet! Nationalize all polluting industries under workers control! Convert the Energy and Transport System and for a Global Phasing Out of Fossil Fuels and Nuclear Energy Production connected to a Public Employment Programme!
The RCIT calls revolutionary liberation fighters to link all these struggles with the perspective for working class independence and the socialist revolution.
* Purge the Trade Unions from the Bureaucrats! For a Rank & File Movement!
* For revolutionary movements of women, migrants and youth! For the right to caucus for the oppressed in the mass organizations of workers and its movements!
* Build Committees and Action Councils of the Workers, Peasant and Poor to organize the struggle!
* For armed popular militias!
* Expropriate the capitalist class! Nationalize the large enterprises and banks under workers control!
* For a Workers Government allied with the Peasants and Urban Poor and based on local Councils and Militias!
* Fight for new Workers Parties and for a Fifth Workers International based on a revolutionary Program!
The Revolutionary Communist International Tendency is an international combat organization for the liberation of the working class and the oppressed. It has sections in Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Israel/Occupied Palestine, USA and Austria. The RCIT is based on the theory and practice of the revolutionary workers movement which is associated with the names of Marx, Engels, Lenin and Trotsky. Join us!
No future without socialism!
No socialism without a revolution!
No revolution without a revolutionary party!