Egypt: Down with the Military Dictatorship!
The RKOB and our international organization – the Revolutionary Communist International Tendency (RCIT) – support the resistance against the military dictatorship of General al-Sisi in Egypt. We state:
* Down with the military dictatorship and its lackey-government!
* Stop the mass murder committed by the army and the police! Defend the right to assembly, demonstrations, free press etc.! Stop the arrests! Freedom for all political prisoners! Stop the suppression of the Muslim Brotherhood!
* For Councils of Action and armed militia of workers and peasants! For a country-wide coordination of these committees and militias!
* No attacks against churches and Copts! Muslims, Christians, and Atheists: Fight together against the Dictatorship!
* Down with US imperialism and Israel, which support the military dictatorship of General al-Sisi!
* Open the Borders to Gaza! Solidarity with the Palestinian Resistance! Long live the Syrian Revolution against the dictator Assad!
* For a workers government allied with the peasants and urban poor!
* For joint struggle of the Workers, Peasants and Poor in Maghreb and Mashreq! Spread the Revolution! For a Socialist Federation of Workers- and Peasants-Republics in Maghreb and Mashreq!
* Build a revolutionary combat party of the workers! For the Fifth Workers International based on a revolutionary program!
* International Solidarity with the resistance against the military dictatorship in Egypt! For an international solidarity campaign by the workers movement!
As communists we do not support the political program of the Muslim Brotherhood. Quiet the opposite, we supported the mass protests for bread and freedom on 30th June. But we are also aware that the military coup d’état on 3rd July has created a new situation. Today the main enemy is the dictatorship of General al-Sisi. We defend the Muslim Brotherhood against the dictatorship and its thugs. It is important today to form a united front against the dictatorship.
The Revolutionary Communist International Tendency is an international combat organization for the liberation of the working class and the oppressed. It has national sections in Occupied Palestine/Israel, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, USA and Austria. The RCIT is based on the theory and practice of the revolutionary workers movement which is associated with the names of Marx, Engels, Lenin and Trotsky. Join us!
No future without socialism!
No socialism without a revolution!
No revolution without a revolutionary party!