No to any imperialist Great Power – U.S., China, Japan, Russia or the European Union! For a Workers and Poor Peasants Republic!
Proposal for a platform of revolutionary activists from the Revolutionary Communist International Tendency (RCIT), April 2019, www.thecommunists.net
[This call can be read in Chinese language here]
Comrades, brothers and sisters!
The Xi regime claims to defend “socialism”. This is a lie! For many years the regime in Beijing has represented the interests of a small capitalist class. This regime has made China the country with the greatest number of billionaires in the world. Chinese corporations do not spread socialism in the world but imperialism and neo-colonialism.
The regime claims that it continues the heroic struggle of the Chinese people of the 19th and 20th century against foreign imperialism. In fact, this regime has nothing to do with the traditions of the peasant uprisings of the “Yellow Turbans”, the “Red Turbans”, the Taiping, the glorious revolutions of 1911 and 1925-27, or the defeat of the Japanese imperialists and the KMT traitors. It resembles, rather, a modern, capitalist version of the despotic and corrupt empires of Old China.
The RCIT says: this is not a socialist government but a pseudo-“communist“ capitalist dictatorship!
The struggle for authentic socialism must not be conducted with the regime or via reform of the ruling party. No, the struggle for authentic socialism must be conducted by organizing the workers and oppressed for the struggle against the regime. The goal must be to organize for the overthrow of the pseudo-“communist“ capitalist dictatorship via a socialist revolution of the workers and oppressed!
The RCIT calls on revolutionary activists in China to join forces and build a revolutionary party as part of a new Revolutionary World Party. Join us in this struggle for a socialist future!
The RCIT proposes the following platform of struggle:
* Support workers struggles for higher wages and better working conditions! Against increasing wage disparities!
* Defend the people in the villages against bureaucratic oppression and exploitation!
* No suppression of democratic rights! For freedom of the press, the right of assembly, the right to form new parties, the right to independent trade unions, and the right to organize strikes! For religious freedom!
* Abolition of the hukou system! For the right to move around freely inside the country and equal access for all to social and health services!
* Stop the oppression of the national minorities in East Turkestan (“Xinjang”), Tibet and other provinces! Dissolution of the so-called re-education camps! Compensation to all prisoners and their families! For the right of national self-determination, including the right to establish independent states!
* Against the oppression of women! Against the one-child policy!
* Down with chauvinism, militarism and imperialism! Down with the Islamophobic agitation against Muslims! No to the global trade war! No support for any imperialist Great Power – U.S., China, Japan, Russia or the European Union!
* Expropriate the domestic and foreign capitalists! Nationalization of all large enterprises in industry, service, agriculture and finance! Put them under workers control!
* Down with the Pseudo-“Communist“ Capitalist Dictatorship!
* For a Workers and Poor Peasant Republic! For a Socialist Federation in East Asia as a first step to a socialist world!