Theses on the World Situation, the Perspectives for Class Struggle and the Tasks of Revolutionaries
By Michael Pröbsting, International Secretary of the Revolutionary Communist International Tendency (RCIT), www.thecommunists.net
This book has been discussed, amended and approved at a meeting of the International Executive Committee of the Revolutionary Communist International Tendency on 10 February 2018
Note of the Editorial Board: The following document is an extensive study of the present state of the world situation and the global class struggle. It contains 23 figures , 9 tables and 2 maps. The figures and maps can only be viewed in the pdf version of the document below for technical reasons.
Main Characteristics of the Current World Situation
Domestic Crisis and Aggressive Foreign Policy
Like the situation before the Balkan Wars 1912-13
The Most Explosive Focal Points of the Current World Situation
Changes in the Current World Political Phase
The Importance of Dialectic
Revolutionary War Tactics
Relationship between War and Revolution
Delaying the Beginning of the Next Recession
Why the Next Recession will be Worse
The Decline of the U.S. and the Rise of China in Numbers
Russia Expanding its Influence
“Make China Great Again”
The Aggressive Strategy of the Trump Administration
A new Sykes-Picot Agreement?
Wars with different characters
The Middle East as a powder keg of social-economic contradictions
Wars and Rivalry in the Middle East
The Syrian Revolution: In danger of annihilation
A new revolutionary upsurge of popular uprisings in the Middle East and North Africa
Capitalist Restoration in North Korea and the ruling Stalinist-Donju Class
South Korea: an Imperialist State
Amid Sanctions and War Threats: Defend North Korea! Defeat U.S. Imperialism!
1) Recognition of the Accelerating Rivalry between the Imperialist Great Powers – the US, EU, Japan, Russia and China
2) Consistent Struggle against Imperialism and for the Liberation of the Oppressed People
3) Continuing the Revolutionary Struggle in the Middle East and North Africa against Reactionary Dictatorships, Imperialism and Zionism
4) Revolutionary Struggle against Reactionary Attacks on Democratic Rights
5) Application of the United Front Tactic in all Mass Struggles
6) Start Building a Revolutionary World Party Now!